Saturday, August 8, 2009

I said I know. You said you understood.

A few words of wisdom for the road......


I am only one, but still I am one; I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.
Edward E. Hale

For everything you have missed, you have gained something else.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Things don't change. You changer you way of looking, that's all.
Carlos Castanneda

If your house is on fire, warm yourself by it.
Spanish Proverb

Obstacles cannot crush me; every obstacle yields to stern resolve.
Leonardo do Vinci

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


5 comments:

  1. love the rings...i signed up to follow you, i hope you do the same...would you like to link exchange? let me know

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That black dress looks amazing on you! You jewelry is really unique! I adore your rings! xxooxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love the rings! and forsure the coral :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. I love your outfit! The rings, the necklaces, shoes, dress, everything. I love the gold & black combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those rings, and those boots. Cool blog :)

    xox, mavi

    ReplyDelete